Tickets are required and can be purchased online or by phone. The only legal access to the property is through one of the tour options.
Reservations are strongly encouraged. We make no guarantee of access without an advance ticket purchase. Please note that all ticket purchases are final. No refunds or exchanges will be issued. Please see our Infants and Children Policy.
Winter Tour Cost: $20 (plus $2.50 convenience fee online, $5 convenience fee if ticket is purchased on site if available); optional $10 interior photography permit available for purchase with ticket.
- Attire: Please wear weather appropriate attire and comfortable walking shoes which you will be asked to remove for the interior part of the tour. Socks are required for interior access.
- Parking: At the Visitor Center located at Gate 1.
- Departure: Check-in prior to departure is required. Tours begin at their scheduled time, leaving from the Visitor Center on a stroll along the scenic river path.
- Duration: Approximately 90 minutes. The journey includes a mile of walking (see Accessibility tab if this distance is a concern) and will be conducted rain or shine. In case of snowy weather, tours will be shuttled down to the House via passenger van.
- Photography: Exterior photography is allowed on all tours (no tripods, selfie sticks, stabilizers, or drones). Interior photography permits are available for purchase on all winter tours for $10. Our Photography Policy applies to all visitors.
- Personal Items: Backpacks, camera bags, and/or large bags are not allowed on the property. Please leave at home or in your car in the parking lot.
- Pets: Are not permitted on the property.
- Tour Translations: Available on our website and SoundCloud in several languages.